Geospatial Analysis • Cartography • GIS Data Development • GIS Project Management
- Over twenty years experience in geospatial programming and analysis; expertise in both in ArcGIS and ArcInfo geoprocessing environments.
- A broad range of cartographic production experience, including small-scale poster maps, map atlases, maps for publication and high-quality graphics for presentations.
- Extensive data development experience with a wide variety of spatial data types.
- Experienced in all phases of GIS project management, from needs assessment and project scoping through evaluation and documentation.
- Strong commitment to customer service and to building and maintaining collaborative working relationships with end users, cooperators and team members.
Master of Science in Applied Mathematics, Syracuse University, Syracuse, NY
Bachelor of Arts in Mathematics, Cum Laude, Potsdam State University, Potsdam, NY
Recent GIS-Related Training
Cartographic Design Using ArcGIS 9 • Geoprocessing with ArcGIS Desktop • ArcGIS 3D Analyst
ArcGIS Spatial Analyst • Creating, Editing and Managing Geodatabases • Managing and Using LIDAR Data